Asst. Prof. FOM-UG, MIT-WPU
NET, SET, Ph.D.
- Marketspace for Young Entrepreneurs: Opportunities & Challenges
- Internet and Young Entrepreneurs: Opportunities and Threats
- Problems in retention of Medical Representatives in selected Pharmaceutical companies in India.
- Role of managers in cost-saving through retention of medical representatives in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Study of women’s involvement as a Medical Representative in the pharmaceutical industry: Realities & Challenges.
- Role of medical representative in pharmaceutical industry’s realities and challenges: A review of the literature.
- Use of innovative technology in the education sector
- GST and Human Resource
Teaching experience: 11 years
Industry experience: 6 months
Research experience: 8 Years
Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Business Communication, Research Methodology, Labour Welfare, Corporate Social Responsibility